help on ban list please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MakingSmartPlays
Neophyte

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: help on ban list please Reply with quote

I read through the bannings and format changes thread. However It was not entirely clear on exactly what is banned

I gather, mostly through inference that atog and demonic consultation have been banned?

I think it would be very very helpful to players if they didn't have to dig as deep to figure out exactly what the ban list consists of....

i.e. a sticky post that gives a simple 2-3 sentence definition of the format followed by the ban and restricted lists would certainly be helpful and I think professional.

thx
Ranth
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banned Cards:
The following cards are not allowed.

* Any card priced higher than $10 according to MTGOTraders. (Currently Force of Will, Mana Drain, Bazaar of Baghdad)
* Atog
* Cranial Plating
* Demonic Consultation
* Demonic Tutor
* Skullclamp
* Tendrils of Agony
* Black Vise

Personally i don't see how this list is confusing. But if it still confuses you please, explain how/why it is and i'll see what i can do and talk with our hosts about it.
Alotrel
APDC Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranth wrote:
Personally i don't see how this list is confusing. But if it still confuses you please, explain how/why it is and i'll see what i can do and talk with our hosts about it.

1. It's not stickied, so it's not obvious what the official list is.

2. From what I read of the Ban/Restrict thread, there was lots of argument, so it was hard to tell what exactly the current list was.

Why isn't there a master document or some sort of helpful sticky? The metagame thread is nice, but doesn't outline the rules at all.
Ranth
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This list i gave was straight from the tourney annoucement threads from each week. Thou now that recently peasant has been changed to show up on our event list We might need to post all of the Peasant rules here on our forums. I'll get on that and hopefully a Mod will sticky it for me.
MakingSmartPlays
Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: ahhh Reply with quote

Thanks all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PDCMagic.com Forum Index -> Peasant All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: